Tuesday, August 13, 2013

POEM - Procrastinating Plot Points

When I write my novel then you’ll see
All that crazy stuff I was going on about
How the moon hits the water just so
As the nefarious character appears
Dashes from shadow to shadow
Like a whisper and a thought

The burden of describing and recreating
In some way never heard
Causes me to meander my thoughts
Circumnavigate each situation
See if a different angle produces a different angle
Or is it just another side of the same scenario

For now the character is at a standstill
On the break of greatness or heart ache
Teetering and rocking as I procrastinate
And I know I should let the boulder fall
Perhaps kill off a character or two
Just to make it interesting


But I hope whoever is writing my story will be nicer



No comments:

Post a Comment