Tuesday, March 26, 2013

POEM - Pinkwater


If I don’t have to explain
Then we will probably get along
Like breathing and air

Because I can trust you
If given the choice
Between the fancy, bright storefront
And the dusty curiosity shop
To choose the right door
To brave the musk and the dank
Just in case, on the off chance
They might be discussing parallel dimensions
And have a way to travel between them

I know, as well, you won’t be upset
When a random bird flies by
To drop a pail of orange paint
Right on top of your house
You will see the good luck in it
Grab your paint brush
And finish the job it started

Kevin Shapiro understands it
Though he is often dead

And I understand it
What he has done to me
Keeps me searching for the impossible
To happen like the ordinary
It is Zen
Disorganized in a Dada poem
            The Snark is not place or time
            The Snark is you
            You are Snark
            Snark out!

No comments:

Post a Comment